Direct California Carrier Appointment
Multi-lingual Customer and Claims Service
Competitive Rates With Flexible Billing Plans
Exclude Anyone Including Registered Owner
All Licensing Including Matricula Consular
We Insure All Vehicles In the Household Regardless of Ownership
Alliance United Appointment Process
Alliance United thanks you for your interest in our company. We look forward to developing a lasting and profitable
business relationship with you and your organization. In order to consider your agency for appointment, please
provide the following:
- Completed Producer Application
- Property & Casualty License
- Active Insurance Bond
- Errors & Omissions coverage with a minimum of $500,000 per occurrence.
- Voided check from your Trust Account
- Voided check from your Operation Account
- Production Reports for the last 2-3 years from 3 of your highest volume companies.
- If your agency is new in business, please provide a résumé regarding your background and insurance experience.
Once you have completed your Producer Application and have included all the requested documents you can fax it to (800) 761-8680 or email it to email@example.com
What happens next?
After receiving your application and supporting documents, it will be reviewed for missing documents and information.
You will be notified by email that we have received your package and request any missing information. Completed
packages will be forwarded to the Territory Manager servicing your area. They will contact you to discuss
appointment details and visit your agency prior to appointment.
For more information please contact:
Moises Lujan - Marketing Administrator
1-866-530-5500 Ext 3704